Lgu- San Vicente joins Fire Prevention Month 2021.
By virtue of Proclamation No. 115-A, signed by then President Ferdinand E. Marcos, and Proclamation No. 360 in 1986, the month of March was declared as “Fire Prevention Month”.
This year’s theme is “Matuto Ka, Sunog, Iwasan Na.
Fire Safety and Prevention Tips To Keep In Mind
1. Conduct a maintenance check on smoke alarms.
2. Schedule a check-up for electrical wirings.
3. Keep flammable items away from children
4. Be alert in the kitchen.
5. Avoid smoking indoors.
6. Check LPG tanks.
7. Keep emergency numbers visible and easily on hand.
8. If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.